Monday, October 22, 2012

Breaking the 200 barrier

Woohoo! Made it under the 200lb mark in time for Muse on Saturday ^_^ - the same day, 4 years ago that I hit 200lb. I have 23.5lbs to lose in the next 10 weeks, to be 'overweight' instead of 'obese' for the New Year.
Every New Years since 2003/4, I have been 'obese' (and New Years 2003/4 I was miscarrying my first baby, so didn't ring that one in with much gusto!). For the last decade of new years I have felt down/outright depressed about the state of my physical health/state. It will be AMAZING to start the year feeling like I'm on track,to not have such a MOUNTAIN of work in front of me.

previous weight -201.5 BMI 34.6
current weight - 198.5 BMI 34.1
Loss - 3lb
% loss - 1.5%

Rachael had a fab loss this week too, despite all the food that was about on Saturday to catch us out! She lost 3.2lbs and won this weeks' 'biggest loser' title. Spent a few minutes on paint this afternoon making her a certificate, and jogged to the postbox and back.^_^

Still, am very, very pleased with my week. I really did want to be sub200 this week, and to lose a whole extra lb is brilliant. Just so happens that the total weight I have lost is the same amount as the twins weigh (each).

Holding Anya up high, and pleased I'm not carting all that extra fat, water and skin about anymore, carrying my girl-things is much more pleasant!

 Went to the gym after weightwatchers, and threw my poor body at the machines. Going to up the time spent on bike soon - have hit 5km a few times on hills now, time to extend distance/time.

Cycle Kilimanjaro lvl 11 10min 5.05km
Treadmill hill lvl 10 15min 1.52km 45mtrs
Row - 1km 4.50min

Shoulder press 25kg 3x12
Fly  47.5kg 3x12 (l2)
Leg press 70kg 3x12
Leg extension 45kg 3x12 seat3,10,l.
Abductor 56kg 3x12
Adductor 35kg (l5) 3x12
Pull down 47.5kg 3x12

Have a busy week coming up, but am feeling confident that I can track through it, and come out next week close to being out of the 14 stones (3lbs to lose to do that).

walked/cycled/ran -  7.1 miles
31/31 propoints eaten.


No comments:

Post a Comment