Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dumb Day

Spent yesterday feeling a bit off for most of the day - still got stuff done, but didn't feel right, and worried lots that I was coming down with a bug or something.
Woke up late, as Sam had the day off so no alarm. Sat up and saw 7.45 on the clock, and jumped up to get ready as was leaving for the gym in 5 minutes. Quick wash and dressed and out the door.

Cycle lvl 5 Kilimanjaro 15min  8.14km
Treadmill hill 10 15min 1.55km 46m

Shoulder press 25kg 3x12
Fly  47.5kg 3x12
Leg press 70kg 3x12
Leg extension 45kg 3x12
Abductor 56kg (6)6
Adductor 35kg (l5) 3x12
Pull down 47.5(kg 3x12

Not a bad session considering I wasn't awake yet, and hadn't eaten at all.

My sister was down for the afternoon, and so she and my mum came to grab me for lunch. We went to local garden centre and I had my first sandwich in AGES, as they do gluten free bread. It was a zillion points (13) but Bacon! and Brie! Toasted! Yum.


Once I got in, Sam and my brother went to see Skyfall. I felt better, but still kept going lightheaded whenever I moved fast, so I lay on the sofa and read and let the kids play lego Pirates on the xbox. Managed to chuck together a tea of cheese and fruit and ryvita with spreads for them, but really felt like crawling about and sulking. Then going into the cupboard to get a drink for Maya, I spotted my glasses case. Oh, yeh, glasses. Only been around 4 months since I wore them. Oh look, things aren't blurry now, and I feel like I can walk straight. Oh.

*Headesk* ....

Relief.

So, I am not unwell. Just someone with prescription glasses that should be worn more than 3 days a year. Ahem.

The book was good though. Better when I could see each word.

walked/cycled/jogged - 7.67 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment