Monday, October 08, 2012

Just plain OBESE. ^_^

I've been over the line to morbidly obese (just, and WOW, I felt it), spent a fair amount of time being severely obese, both on the way up and down. But today I weighed in as just 'obese'.
My BMI is now >35, I am a week or two away from getting under the 200lb mark.

So many times I have said 'this is the last time' etc.. I am not going to do that this time. I have a feeling that if I let it go again, being able to get back up could prove to be too hard. I acknowledge where I am, and am grateful for how much better I feel. I want to be under 30 BMI for the start of 2013. I look forward to the next 12 weeks of good food and exercise that will get me there.

previous weight - 207 BMI 35.5 
current weight - 203.5 BMI 34.9
Loss - 3.5lb 
% loss - 1.7%

Got a message from my friend R last night asking if we could do our own 'biggest loser' style event on the countdown to NYE. Starting today we are texting each other our weights and  % lost each Monday - the person who loses the most % over the 12 weeks will be the winner. ^_^ Hopefully we can support each other down the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment