Friday, October 26, 2012

over-excitement and trying not to feed it

I'm still feeling a bit off, have a sore throat and feel slow to get going, but think I'm on the up..

Which is just as well, because it's Muse tomorrow!! Made my goal of being less than 200lbs for it, I've made myself a batch of soup to fill up on tomorrow morning, so I can forget thinking about food and just enjoy the rest of the day.

Have struggled with the cold today, and sugar cravings. Made myself a small flapjack, and again was very pleased with my 'trick' of adding banana to flapjack mix, so I don't wolf down the huge amounts of homemade flapjack I have stored.

Making a giant batch of flapjack used to be where I would fall down each week, midweek. I make enough to do breakfast for Sam, and for the kids to have some as snacks. It makes 28 HUGE portions, or 56 'regular' ones. The mixture together, without added raisins/syrup/seeds comes to 220 propoints, 10 OVER my total allowance for the week! I would, could and have, easily eat the whole lot to myself in an hour or two. Oats, Sugar, CARBS!!

So, I began mashing up a couple of bananas and mixing them into the tray before I bake it. Being near phobic to banana I CANNOT eat it, and so the midweekly tray bake session is no longer a danger for me!
Minor victory #1!

Went to the gym tonight and while there got a chance to check my vo2 max again - and got a 'normal' result of 34.9 ^_^ Also got the bike legs back after struggling so bad two days ago - pumped through the kilimanjaro (right uphill, and down) and got a stonking 5.53km in my 10 minutes! Minor victories #2&3

Cycle lvl 5 Kilimanjaro 10min  5.53km
Row 5.08min 1027m
Treadmill hill 10 15min 1.46km 44m


Shoulder press 25kg 3x12
Fly  47.5kg 3x12
Leg press 70kg 3x12
Leg extension 45kg 3x12
Abductor 56kg (6)6
Adductor 35kg (l5) 3x12
Pull down 47.5(kg 3x12

walking/cycling/rowing - 6.29 miles
31/31 propoints

No comments:

Post a Comment