Sunday, October 21, 2012

The big Three O. Without the big blow out.

Went to the gym last night and had a GOOD workout ready for GOOD food today.

Cycle - cascades lvl 11 2.5km 5.13min
          - foothills lvl 11 2.5km 4.47min
Treadmill 20min c25k w2 2.39km
Treadmill hill walk 5 min @ 5.2kph 

Shoulder press 25kg 3x12
Fly  45kg 3x12 
Leg press 70kg 3x12 
Leg extension 45kg 3x12 
Abductor 56kg 3x12  
Adductor 35kg (l5) 3x12 
Pull down 47.5kg 3x12 


Got back at 10.30pm and got straight to the kitchen to start on the birthday buffet ^_^ Put on 4kg of pork shoulder in the slow cooker overnight, and glitter sprayed the main cake and stuck 30 candles in.

Went to bed with an extra person - for the first time in AGES, we had Seth sleep in with us, because his tummy felt rough, still post-viral, poor baby.

Woke a couple times through the night to check the pork, then up and busy in the kitchen from 9am-3pm. Made chilli con carne, roast chicken, and BBQ pulled pork, as well as baking and icing cupcakes with the kids, as well as clearing and cleaning the flat.

Had the food all done for 6.30pm, and had 8 people over to feed. Seemed to go down well, and once I sat down tonight and tracked, I realised I ate *exactly* my 31 propoints today. I took the smaller potatoes, skipped the nachos, and loaded on the salad, peppers and onion. (And had 2 fairy cakes and a scoop of ice cream, that moderation thing..)

My friend Rachael (who came up with our biggest loser challenge) made it over for the evening, and presented me with an AWESOME certificate for my weight loss week one, where I was the 'most massive of losers' Bwahaha. Loving it. I have picked out her 'prize' already, have it in my cupboard. While I want to lose lots, I wouldn't mind not winning because the prize is really magnificent, if I do say so myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment