Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The little train that could

that's me, today, the little train. Chugging along, reminding myself every few minutes "I can, I can."

I've stayed on track, with good, whole food, even though I've felt AWFUL.

I spent 2 hours today going through my clothes *again* and getting anything that is slightly big, or makes me feel not-wonderful when I wear it. Went through my smaller clothes too, organising them all, and getting rid of anything that isn't going to make me feel fabulous when I wear it. I now have stuff to work my way down through, that will feel good to wear while it fits.

Felt huge amounts of motivation, looking at the clothes I have packed away that will fit when I'm at goal. They look like *my* clothes. A bit weird, comfy and colourful and just odd but fun. The kids were all looking through the things and asking me 'why did you get fat to wear boring clothes if you have these?' Well, QUITE!

Hope to be able to fill another bag like this in another couple of months. Have promised myself that next summer, when I'm at goal, I will buy myself a new beautiful wardrobe to keep my (small and perfect) collection of clothing in.

Went to the gym this evening. Really felt the aftermath of the wheat. Could barely get my legs going on the bike, but kept telling myself 'I can, I can' and eventually got through the 5km in 15minutes. 0_0

Cycle lvl 5 15min 5.35km
Treadmill 15min hill lvl 9 (1.55)
Treadmill fit test (34.9) 5min
Total - 1.99km 44mtrs

Shoulder press 25kg 3x12
Fly 45kg 3x12
Leg press 70kg 3x12
Leg extension 45kg 3x12
Abductor 56kg 3x12
Adductor 35kg (l5) 3x12
Pull down 47.5(kg 3x12

Tues - walked/cycled/ran - Nada
31/31 propoints eaten.

Weds - walked/cycled/ran - 7.28 miles
31/31 propoints eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment