Saturday, October 06, 2012

Weekend wonderings..

Sam is working every day until Thursday now (half day on Monday so I can do my gym-beavers-aquafit thing) and so I won't get a chance to work out again until after weigh in Monday morning.

Had a good day today, woke up and got making soup for after gym tonight. Spent a quiet morning drawing with the little people, then got out early to get to the council offices before Seth's swimming. Our council has changed our recycling/waste collections. We now get refuse collected fortnightly, mixed recycling (all plastics, glass, paper, foil etc) fortnightly and food waste weekly. The contractors sent to give out the new bins didn't deliver to flats, so we had to call and request the recycling wheelie and kitchen/outdoor food waste caddy. They delivered the 5l kitchen caddy, but no outdoor one to empty into, grr.

So, picked up a 20l bin (great fun to carry about) and finally remembered to pick up a replacement RADAR key for Malachi too. We were really early to swimming - over an hour - so I took the halflings to Morrisons to buy something to much. And SO nearly bought pastry, but didn't  *whew* knowing I had gym tonight and I wouldn't be able to work on it.

Really EMPTY gym to work out in once I got there - 9pm on Friday is good gym time!



Cycle bike mode L12 10min 95rpm (5.01km)
Treadmill hill lvl 9 15min 1.56km meters 33

Shoulder press 22.5kg 3x12 
Fly  42.5kg 3x12 
Leg press 65kg 3x12 
Leg extension 45kg 3x12 
Abductor 49kg 3x12  
Adductor 28kg (l5) 3x12 
Pull down 42.5kg 3x12 

Realised that if I've lost just 1lb on Monday, that'll be my 2nd stone off. I got an apron back in July for one stone - need to think what would be a good two stone gift to myself...








No comments:

Post a Comment