Monday, November 19, 2012

44 Pounds. 20kg. GONE

Went to weigh in this morning, hoping I'd pull a good number. I've stuck to plan so, so well this week, and wanted to drop over 1.5lbs to be back to 3 stone lost.

previous weight -193.5 BMI 33.2
current weight - 190 BMI 32.6
Loss - 3.5lb
% loss - 1.81%

Wooohooo. I have earned back all my butterflies, in another 12lbs (4-6 weeks) I'll be able to get my green. I *really* want to hit that before 2013. Just a couple more weeks I hope, and I'll have hit 50lbs off (6lb more to go).
Even more exciting, I am still on track to hit 'overweight' for NYE. 6 weeks to lose another 15lb, I know that if I keep on it I'll be there (or very, very close to it) I really want to stay on top of eating/training healthily over the Christmas period.

My '14 weeks to Christmas, lose a stone tree', 2nd tree nearly full - aiming to fill all but 2 baubles on the 3rd by NYE.

Today at meeting we spoke about deciding what we wanted for the Chrimbo/New Year week. Whether we want to lose, maintain, or are happy to have a gain. I *need* to stay on track. I need to keep feeding my body well, and using it HARD. I don't need to spend a day sat eating rubbish and sat doing nothing, just because it is Christmas. We are going to Sam's mums for Christmas Eve/Day, I am looking forward to time spent with extended family. I am going to go for a run early Chrimbo morning, take a pint of skim milk for me to use for tea. Make myself an omelette, and then fill up on veg at dinner.

Went to the gym after meeting, had been a 3 day rest since last session, so I knew I'd maybe be a little slower - still was all good.

Cycle lvl 5 Kilimanjaro 20min  10.55km (10k in 19:08)
Treadmill hill 12 10min 1.02km 46m

Shoulder press 25kg 3x12
Fly  50kg 3x12
Leg press 75kg 3x12
Leg extension 47.5kg 3x12
Pull down 47.5 kg 3x12

Cut the weights a little short, as there was a girl messing about on the addutor/abductor, and I had less than an hour to get home, washed and dressed and fed and out to prep for Beavers.

Spent an hour down at the hut getting stuff ready for the evening group, then back home to complete prep and make dinner, before heading back out to the hut with Seth for Beavers. Then up to Aquafit. I swam 5 lengths too, going to add 2 lengths a week so I'm swimming 16 lengths (400m) by New Years - along with my 10km cycle and a 2.5km run, that will mean I'm managing a super sprint triathlon. Wahey. ^_^

29/29 ProPoints
1.5 litres
walked/cycled/swam - 14.7 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment