Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dippy idea

After doing the initial test last week, I've not been in a rush to start the 150 Dips program. 

After a day of being busy, but only having walked a few miles, I felt a bit restless. Spent my running tome catching up with the kids' nature detectives bits, and planning for a nature walk and family swim over the next few days.

Tonight I am up late, looking at running events I hope to participate in next year, and got the itch to *do* something. Being that it's 2am, and I can't really shred without waking the whole building, and didn't fancy disappearing on the family for a run - I got on with it.

Week 1 Day 1 Level 3 : Total Reps - 58
Sets - 13, 15, 9, 9, (12+)
performed +5 on last set - Total Reps - 63

And breathe! Hope I can sleep now.

29/29 ProPoints
1.5 litres
4.3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment