Tuesday, November 13, 2012

PUSHING

Tuesday has been it's usual busy-ish self.


  • Get the bins out 
  • Sort the laundry
  • Clean the kitchen 
  • Clean the reptiles
  • Clean the bathroom 
  • Take in the food shopping, sort it away into cupboards 
  • Make list of anything I forgot that we need for the week
  • Get the kids ready and pack day bag
  • Get out of the door by 1120
Dropped Seth and the twins off at my mother in law's, then took Kai to Rugby, he's got 5 sessions left of the term now, and I think after New Year he'll have to stop - he's already a year above the upper age limit, and if he's going to be coming to Beavers, he'll still have that group/rules time.

Once I'd got the kids and RACED to the station, we headed up to Croydon to buy the few things that hadn't come with the shopping. 

Got in around 4pm and I was TIRED. After a weekend of slobbing about and feeling pants, I'd had a fairly busy day and a bit.

Munched on a chorizo ring to keep me fuelled up and awake, made dinner for the kids and Sam, and once he was in headed to the gym.


I was tired.
I was alone in the gym.
I could have just gone easy.


But I didn't ^_^ - found this on Strong Lola (either the blog, or her FB page) a while ago and saved it to my phone. And I thought of it and worked out with it in mind. For that hour I had an imaginary friend  murderous twin, and she wasn't going to catch me.



Cycle lvl 5 Kilimanjaro 20min 10.73km (10k in 18:46)
Treadmill hill 11 10min 1km (35m cimbed)

Shoulder press 25kg 3x12
Fly  47.5kg 3x12
Leg press 75kg 3x12
Leg extension 47.5kg 3x12
Abductor 56kg 3x12
Adductor 35kg (l5) 3x12
Pull down 47.5 kg 3x12

Now I'm in bed but I can feel my legs are still tight, and so WARM. I really worked them out. Poor strong things. ;)

30/30 ProPoints
1.5 litres
cycled/walked - 13.59 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment