Friday, November 02, 2012

The Pyjama Permutation

As I chuck out the clothes I'm slimming out of, I've realised how I have managed to put the weight back on before, without realising that I'm doing it.

For ages, AGES, now I have worn joggers as nightwear - I have many, many pairs of joggers/yoga pants size 14-20(!) that I'd use to mooch about in, and as I put weight on again, would stretch out of until I'd gone 'too far'

So, all joggers/gym/yoga pants over a size 14 have been put in the bag too. Meaning I had to go out and buy PJs!

I have some old size 12-14 cow print flannel bottoms, and they fit ok (as in, just, and off before breakfast please!) so I went to sainsburys to grab a couple of pairs of PJs.

might not get dressed til Dressember

ZOMG I LOVE THEM! SO COMFY! I bought myself 2 pairs of size 14 (which I can squish into nicely with the elastic band) fleecey trousers, really obviously casual, bed clothes, so there's no way I could go to wear them out. I am going to head back for more Reindeer in a smaller size, because once they're too big, I'll struggle to let go.

Went for a walk with the kids again today - they all completed their leaf challenge, and we decided to go get them individual folders for this years 'work' that I'm keeping, as they get bigger they are producing more paperstuff worth keeping for any LEA visit that may happen.

I also joined them up to the Woodland Trust Kids' club. £20 for the year for ALL of them, will mean an activity emailed each week that'll involve a woodland walk. Fantastic ^_^

Got back in after dark, and had a few minutes turnaround before I was back out to gym.

Cycle lvl 5 Kilimanjaro 15min  8.05km
Treadmill hill 10 15min 1.53km 46m

Shoulder press 25kg 3x12
Fly  47.5kg 3x12
Leg press 72.5kg 3x12
Leg extension 45kg 3x12
Abductor 56kg (6)6
Adductor 35kg (l5) 3x12
Pull down 47.5(kg 3x12

Tomorrow is my dad's birthday party/celebration. We've bought him a 'dedicated tree' in a local wood as a gift, and are heading to my parents' to do fireworks and ice cream in the evening. The girls have been determined to look 'pretty' and so I have to get over to our local Waitrose to pick up dresses ordered from John Lewis because a friend had posted about their purple badger dress on facebook - my dad is nicknamed badger, it's a must.
So, tomorrow is do housework, get to Caterham for dresses, get to parents' house and don't eat all the sugar.. simples.

walked/cycled - 10.55 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment