Monday, December 24, 2012

4 stone GONE

Happy Christmas Eve! Stepped on the scales, feeling bloated and sluggish and not like I'd lost weight, to see....


previous weight - 180.5 BMI 31.0
current weight - 178 BMI 30.6
Loss - 2.5lb
% loss - 1.39%

I *may* have had a feeling last week that I'd hit this weight, and got my 4th butterfly tattoo done ready, as there's no way otherwise of me getting there before January.. then my period hit and bloat, and I've been a little bit scared that I'd jumped the gun. Phew.

Packing to go over to mum-in-law's tonight, for our sleepover and Chimbo gathering. I've packed my bag of satsumas and running gear, and have a pint of skimmed milk to take along too. I'm so rock and roll, ha.

Spent the morning dancing around to NOW That's What I Call Christmas on Spotify, dyeing my hair APPLE GREEN to be festive, getting presents and clothes and bathroom stuff together for overnight, cleaning and feeding animals to be left overnight.. then asked Seth to take todays Dressember pictures. Kai stood with me while Seth took a photo, and I realised that it was an EPIC photo to have, as I have now lost *over* his weight. He's 54.5lbs, I've lost 56. Whoa.


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Joy - I've loved reading your blog this year - you've done so well!

    And what kind of apples did they base that colour on?! Beautiful, but "apple"? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! To be fair it looks wrong in this pic - it is a lot more yellow irl.
      Thankyou Katie, I really appreciate you taking the time to read. ^_^

      Delete