Monday, December 17, 2012

5lbs off! Wahey week before Chrimbo!

Oh I had the most rubbish night for sleep. Stayed up to see if the Free Tickets for Kew would go on 'sale' at midnight. They didn't. I had fallen asleep on the sofa, and woke feeling really wobbly, big headache and nearly being sick.

Downed some Anadin and went to bed. A couple hours later I woke when Seth came in, and could not settle back at all. Until 7.30am, then had an hour before I had to get up and out for weightwatchers.

previous weight -185.5 BMI 31.8
current weight - 180.5 BMI 31.0
Loss - 5lb
% loss - 2.7%


MUCH better. I've now passed my 50lbs loss at meetings too. Woohoo. Back in the 12 stones ^_^

This was our last meeting until January, at which point I will be overweight and not obese!!

Our leader gave us the 'little gift' - some coloured stones to put in our 'hotspots' over the break, to remind us to stay on track when we see them. I have two - one to put in my purse to remind me not to buy the impulse 'treats', and another to keep out over Christmas day at mum-in-law's, to keep my goal in mind.



Got in and made a pre-gym omlette, and got our Kew tickets booked for 30th December. Going to be another way to keep this winter/Christmas active! Have thought about it and realised I need to properly plan each day for the next 3 weeks, keep me busy and away from sofa + Radio Times + bag of nuts dangers...

Cycle lvl 5 around the world 30mins - 16.02km

Shoulder press 25kg 3x12
Leg press 75kg 3x12
Leg extension 47.5kg 3x12
Adductor 35kg 3x12
Abductor 56kg 3x12
Pulldown 45kg 3x12

Got Rachael's certificate for last weeks biggest loser challenge win printed out and sent off, finally! Then got ready to head out with my friend Shel for a few drinks and a natter. ^_^ Good, good day.

28/28 ProPoints
1.5 litres
14.35miles

No comments:

Post a Comment