Friday, December 14, 2012

Day of feeling content ^_^

Today was a Good. Day.

We're two weeks into Dressember, and I'm loving it. Wore a dress I've loved for ages, but never worn. It's Laura Lees, it's WHITE. WHITE. I have 4 children, and various pets. It's white.



It survived craft time (with a little help from my apron) and making Bubble and Squeak, and cooking sausages for dinner.

Was a really good feeling to be able to comfortably wear a dress that is NOT made for plus sizes.

After 4 days not really doing ANYTHING to push my body, I went to the gym tonight. Whoa, did I feel those days! Did a 30 minute cycle, but lost a kilometre in speed since Monday. Weights felt heavy (ha!) too.

Cycle lvl 5 around the world 30mins
15.21km

Shoulder press 25kg 3x12
Fly  50kg 3x12
Leg press 75kg 3x12
Leg extension 47.5kg 3x12
Adductor 35kg 3x12
Abductor 56kg 3x12
Pulldown 45kg 3x12

Got home to help Sam wrap a bunch of presents he and his paintball mates have bought for one of their team, who's just become a dad. Lots of beautiful wooden toys, big box of Lush for mama, and some Vodka and a daft book for him.
Sam had bought me a present too - a tablet. Whee! My laptop is really dying, and I hate blogging/reading from my phone (spoilt brat!). This is ace. Means I can let the lappy rest a bit, and save up for a new one eventually, while still being able to browse the web each day. Very happy me.

Going to watch some TV with a cuppa and a satsuma. Oh, the Friday nights I have... ^_^

29/29 ProPoints
1.5 litres
10.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment