Tuesday, December 18, 2012

End of term

Officially our 'end of term' today, with Kai's last rugby session before the winter... Well, actually, ever. I have not booked him on for next term, and he is now a full year over the upper age limit, *and* beginning to refuse to go because it's not pushing him any more. Kind of sad to leave, he's been doing Rugbytots on and off since he was a few days over 2. In a month he will turn 6. My baby, *sob*.

Just too scrummy for words...
(Haha, yes, SCRUMmy.)

Woke up this morning with my alarm and my LEGS HURT so bad. Drinking bloody aspartame last night, wasn't I. Thicko. Headed off to the gym and was debating just doing weights, but beat myself around the head and got on the treadmill to do my c25k run. 30 minutes on there and covered 4km. Ran for 20minutes (split into 12 and 8) at 9.2kph. Fairly pleased with that ^_^

And then my legs did not hurt.

Treadmill c25k w6d1 5walk/12run/5walk/8run - 4km

Shoulder press 25kg 3x12
Fly  50kg 3x12
Leg press 75kg 3x12
Leg extension 47.5kg 3x12
Adductor 35kg 3x12
Abductor 56kg 3x12
Pulldown 45kg 3x12

Got home, sorted shop and bins etc, before getting ready to head over to Reigate. Had to take the boy to his rugby, and then head to mum-in-law's to decorate her big tree ready for next week. On the spur of the moment I decided to take over the new (replacement, ahem) boxes of gluten free mince pies that had arrived in the shop. Keep them 12 miles away, I shouldn't be able to eat them in a daft moment.

Rugby today was a good one, lots of parents involved, as only 6 of the class turned up. Kai LOVED having me play rugby games with him, I loved not sitting in a cold hall on a crappy plastic chair. Awesomes.

taking the 'winner' thing and running with it...
or not.

Spent the afternoon watching the kids decorate the tree before heading home.

Seth is having a hard time, all the changes to routine, the decorations and dark evenings, me being away, then Sam, and again tonight. Am going to be *very* mindful that I don't eat in frustration tomorrow, Sam is away again until late tomorrow night. I've invited Shel over in the afternoon for company so I can chat and giggle and not reach for 'food' company. Got to spend the morning doing cleaning, baking etc, then have an easy afternoon. Should keep me occupied on a day where I might otherwise feel 'stuck' (not able to go run, or gym, or... blah)

Wanted to attack the kids' lindt Santa collection when we came in, but did bedtimes instead, then sat and blogged with a couple satsumas and a cuppa. Now I can hear sleepy breaths from the kids, and I feel calm. I may grab a book and a bath instead. Yays.

28/28 ProPoints
2 litres
6.95 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment