Monday, December 24, 2012

Green


Are your muscles bound by ropes? 
..........................................
Are you gonna stand around till 2012 A.D.? What are you waiting for, a certain shade of green? I think I grew a gray watching you procrastinate. What are you waiting for, a certain shade of green? 

(A Certain Shade Of Green - Incubus) 


I chose this song in November... 2011! I assumed that I would have lost my 4th stone before 2012, and was mocking myself at my messing about taking SO long.

Over a year later, and yes. Seems I WAS waiting for 2012, the very end of it. What a motivator to keep on track over the next few days!!

It's been well worth the wait. I am at the very edge of obesity, and heading the right way. I have learnt much in the last year, and procrastinating the important stuff is something I have learnt to NOT do. My muscles are not bound, they are the strongest they've been. I feel great. This is the certain shade of green I was needing to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment