Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2013 here I come

We had a fab time in London last night. Had a meal together, then mooched to Westminster for midnight. Got back to Croydon and our hotel room at 2am and slept very soundly.

On our way to see off 2012
 Got home at 11am and ran straight to my wardrobe (well, after chucking laundry on and kids into a bath..) to fetch my New Years goal jeans.

I'd set 4 resolutions for NYE 2012 and this post and the three before it list me ACCOMPLISHING EACH OF THOSE GOALS. Way to start a fan-bloody-tastic 2013.
  • I want to lose the 23.5lbs needed to be 'overweight' by then. To start the year 2/3rds the way done to 'healthy'. done - weighed in bang on 175lbs yesterday. Right at the boundary line leaving obesity behind me.
  • I want to be running 5k, and aiming to improve to 10k. done - ran over 5k on Sunday night. No stopping. 
  • I want to be able to do the super sprint triathlon distances, and be working towards the sprint. done - completed all 3 parts inside an hour on Friday. Ready to work towards the Sprint distances for this year. 
  • I want to wear my jeans while getting ready to celebrate NYE 2012. done - well, I wore my dress yesterday, but have worn those goal jeans all day ^_^


198.5lbs
187.5lbs

175lbs

And that's 4 for 4. ^_^ Love the MASSIVE changes that I can see so clearly there, in just 2 months..

Weigh in is back on Monday, I am looking forward to being closer to 12 stone than 13, to starting the challenges have lined up to keep me focused and excited for 2013.

My New Years resolution is to keep being this person I am, the woman who has rescued herself and is living.

Happy New Year. Grab it and FLY. ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment