Saturday, January 19, 2013

Birthday blowout.


Thursday I woke up in pain. Had a headache that I could not shift, despite drinking lots of water, wearing my glasses and eating properly. I had no patience, awful cramps, and lots of niggly last minute jobs to get done for Kai's birthday the next day. *grump*

By the end of the day, with impending snow and a plate headache, I decided not to go to the kettle bells taster session. I'm booked on to the course starting next week anyway, and needed time to wrap pressies, do the cake and attempt to sort my head/attitude out.

Ridiculous cycle of a period every other week has wiped me. I've felt grouchy and tired and hungry and stroppy all week. I made the decision to just eat without tracking for the birthday, knowing I'd go WAY over, but then give my head a break and hopefully stop feeling 'stuck' and get my eating back to 'normal' the next day.

26/26 ProPoints
2 litres
3 miles


My baby boy is SIX. This is ridiculous. I remember sitting him on my lap on his 2nd birthday, in this house, so proud of myself for hitting my goal of being under 180lbs. Now I'm around 7-8lb lighter, and eating like I'm trying to reach that weight again! I had chips, and beans, and sausages, and cake, and nutella, and Dr Pepper. AND LOADS OF CHOCOLATE. But, I did not binge. I did stop when full/had enough. I did not eat wheat. Just lots and lots of sugar. 0_0 And no water. And sat on my bum.

By the time the kids were in bed, I felt really fed up with being sat. So I did my dips, and made plans to get out in the snow the next day.


Week 5 Day 2 Level 2 : Total Reps - 206
Sets - 23, 23, 26, 26, 18, 18, 20, (52+)
performed +4 on last set - Total Reps - 210

One more day of week 5, then if I can do over 60 consecutive dips on the next exhaustion test (which I should as I managed 56 today after doing 7 sets of around 20 already) I'll be 3 workouts away from potentially COMPLETING the challenge. Am assuming I'll need to do week 6 up to 3 times though, giving myself until the end of next month to manage to do it. Feeling good about being on target for my first 2 goals for 13in13.

ProPoints - many, many.
no water
2 miles

1 comment:

  1. We all need a break and you still stayed in control,good on you!

    ReplyDelete