Saturday, January 12, 2013

Friday Findings

Took an hour in the morning to clear through the kitchen clutter hot-spot. As I dug through the paperwork that had escaped being sotred previously, I found a bunch of weightwatchers stuff that had been pulled out from a top cupboard.

There were loads of monthly passes, and my old weigh in cards, from 2008 until now. Seeing more than 50 months' worth of tracked weights really showed me how *much* time I have spent fighting. I am proud that despite it being I battle, I've kept battling. Yeh, I've fallen down many times, but I've got back up every. single. one of them.




I found a GoApe! Leaflet in there too, from 2011. I'd wanted to go as soon as I saw it. Had a quick look over the leaflet, and remembered why I didn't -


Unable to fit harness. The maximum waist measurement of the customer harness is 110 cm and leg loops is 70 cm. Anyone who does not fit into a harness correctly cannot participate on the course. Instructor check.

Oooh ouch. Yes. At 234lbs both my waist and leg measurements would have been over the limits, without any clothing on.

around 220lbs

Extra long straps on a baby carrier. Yeesh.
My poor, hardworking body.
Not the case now though, and I'd forgotten about the issue, instead just focusing on which venue I'd like to try it, and how to get friends to come with..

Gym in the evening was good, despite being fuelled by christmas cake (gluten free, bought for me from a Costa by the yeti - I blame hormones, but this week called for using some of those weeklies!!)

Xtrainer aerobics l5 5km 31:51min

Shoulder press 20kg 3x12
Fly 45kg 3x12
Leg press 70kg 3x12
Leg extension 45kg 3x12
Adductor 35kg 3x12 l5
Abductor 49kg 3x12
Pulldown 40kg 3x12

I don't have a photo of my cake - far too involved with SHOVING it into my gob to think to photo it, but it WAS GOOOOOOOOD.



35/27 ProPoints
2 litres
7 miles

2 comments:

  1. I'm desperate to do go ape! Alice Holt is just down the road from us, and I'd happily give you a lift! Aldershot or Farnham are our nearest stations :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so, so cool.
      Alice Holt in the summer hols would be the obvious choice - would LOVE to have a big group of us go together. Aces ^_^

      Delete