Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Foods that make you grow bigger....

I spent a little while on Sunday night, thinking of ways I could excuse myself from going to meeting. I could gym instead. Or sleep. Or, or, or. I told Sam, he said I needed to go, and after admitting that actually he has realised he has food addiction problems too (weight loss stall is because he is secretly buying and eating junk), he agreed to come to meetings for a month to see if it gives him the extra eyes he needs.

With Sam going along, I decided to woman up, and face the music.

Text my leader to say I was trying to hide, and not to let me.




weekly miles - 22
previous weight - 171 BMI 29.4
current weight - 176 BMI 30.2
Gain - 5lb
% gain - 2.9%

Lovely. 5lbs. FIVE. So. I want those all OFF for next week. Means eating clean and working out hard. I can do this.

Sam weighed in 6lbs up from a week or two ago. He's got all his materials now, and has signed up for a monthly pass to give it a real go. Being ridiculous sized, he's on 57 propoints. So I'll basically feed him double of what I eat. Boo.

After meeting I went to the gym. First time in 12 days. The weights were fine, although my quads still aren't happy with me after kettlebells. Got a mile done on the treadmill in 10:35. Fastest mile I've done that I know of. Going to aim to do a 10 minute mile next time I see a treadmill.

Treadmill - 10m35s mile.
Xtrainer aerobics workout 5 - 15min 2.5km

Shoulder press 20kg 3x12
Fly  42.5kg 3x12
Leg press 70kg 3x12
Leg extension 45kg 3x12
Adductor 28kg 3x12 l6
Abductor 49kg 3x12
Pulldown 40kg 3x12

After a pitstop at home to shower and make dinner, it was time to head out to Beavers, and then training afterwards. Completed my 'essential' training modules now. I have 3 years left in which to complete the others, although I'd like to get them done inside this year. Fundamentals module is booked for next week and the full day First Aid course booked for April.



Got home and felt a bit rough, with a headache, so headed straight to bed. Woke up today with a carb cold - feel fluey, and full of mucus - sweating out the rubbish. Was down 1.5lbs already this morning, going to keep chugging my water and get this body back to feeling good.

27/27 ProPoints
2.25 litres
7.10 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment