Thursday, January 31, 2013

My dear, here we must run as fast as we can, just to stay in place. And if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast as that.

I went out and did that last mile. It was a hard mile, because I ran yesterday, and it was 11pm, and cold. I am not well and could have done with a cup of tea and a blanket really. But it was 10 minutes to complete my goal, and that made it easy.

1.04 miles in 10:28 - next time I see that treadmill I'm doing a 10 minute mile.

I have run 26.38 miles during January. My first 13in13 goal is done. It's not been as easy as I had thought - I hadn't factored in snow and illness, but I am proud of the way I have pulled myself back to it and completed the miles this week.



During February I am going to begin the bridge to 10k, as well as completing the 150 dips program, ready for my next 2 goals.

27/27 ProPoints
2.25 litres
2.8 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment