Wednesday, January 02, 2013

New focus for 2013

I am a Big Loser!

Rachael came over to visit for the afternoon - and we got to do our Biggest Loser prize swaps. (And have a bit of a chat/watch obesity related TV, in between her being jumped on by adoring halflings)

Got to give her the Nando's nacho bowl I found back in October, and she bought me a fabulous sparkly Twilight bathroom set - am going to get my glitter on as soon as I wake up tomorrow! Am seriously impressed at the idea of toting around my Cullen crest bath bag whenever I go anywhere.

Cullen crest and *everything*

Spent the afternoon watching a marathon of  'Obese: A Year To Save My Life', and both getting increasingly itchy about needing to head to the gym.

Once Sam was home, and I'd got dinner sorted, I got out before combusting.

Cross Trainer aerobics 30minutes -  4.14km 
Shoulder press 25kg 3x12
Fly  50kg 3x12
Leg press 75kg 3x12
Leg extension 50kg 3x12
Adductor 35kg 3x12
Abductor 56kg 3x12
Pulldown 45kg 3x12

My body was aching before I began. Crampy and backache after my beast period turned up AGAIN this morning. Still, felt much better for getting around the weights, and decided to get my dips done then and there too.


Week 4 Day 1 Level 3 : Total Reps - 153
Sets - 27, 32, 27, 27, (40+)
performed +7 on last set - Total Reps - 160

Gnarly. My triceps hate me so so much. But already I can see the backs of my arms look so much better.

27/27 ProPoints
2 litres
4 miles

Now that our Biggest Loser Challenge is finished, we've got a new challenge. Get Ready For Eddie - we've got 18 weeks to reach our healthy bmi weights. It's going to take as much hard graft as we've given to the last 12 weeks, but will be SO worth it. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. I could do with a training buddy!
    Move closer!!!!! :oP

    Where do you find out about all these challenges?

    You are doing FAB!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Biggest Loser Challenge and Get Ready For Eddie are both challenges we've made up for ourselves ^_^ We live an hour away from each other, but the support (and fun) has been amazing in keeping me motivated.

      Have you seen the 13 in 13 challenge Amanda? Might be something that'd be fun/useful? Cyber training buddies, I'm up for many!

      xxx

      Delete