Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Spartan Sprint registered



I promised myself that I'd register for the Spartan Sprint as soon as I ran 5k. After going for a run last night I remembered that promise, and got online to sign up.


I have 33 weeks, which is a long time to be ready, but I want to be READY.

I want to run the 10.30am heat, finish and grab a drink, and then be ready to go again (for the kids' heat) at noon.

(Yes, my nutty genes have been passed down, Maya and Seth are determined to get a medal too - Anya will go if Maya does, and I'll have to run with Kai so he isn't left out.)

NYE -
27/27
2 litres
7 miles

NYD -
27/27
2 litres
4.5 miles

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! We keep fancying entering a Rat Race, but they are so expensive, we might as well enter a triathlon! Carefully considering the Night Terror 10k in February at the moment (though it always comes down to £s!)

    ReplyDelete