Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday 'I've done half my January goal' Runday

Last day of this first week back on 'normal' weighhtwatchers plan. Not as 100% focused every day, trying to keep on top of Chrimbo temptation. I've felt run down and irritable. I've eaten chocolate nearly every day.

But then.. I've tracked, I've not gone over my weeklies, or touched any earned activity points. In fact I have 18 weekly propoints left, and 29 earned. I've gone to the gym and done my planned runs and dips, and archery. I'm doing FINE. I should have a loss tomorrow at the scale

I'm being a regular, moderate kind of person. It feels uncomfortable at times, but it's ok. Today I did go and do my 35 minute run, and logged another 3 miles, taking me to just over the halfway point for my January goal. I've now run 13.11 miles in the first 2 weeks of January. It feels good to be well on my way to having my first goal achieved.

After getting in from my (very cold, omgosh there is snow coming) run, I got on and did my dips. Finding these so, so hard, but need to persevere to achieve my goal for February!


Week 5 Day 1 Level 2 : Total Reps - 186
Sets - 36, 45, 32, 28, (45+)
performed +4 on last set - Total Reps - 190

Ouch! Achey shakey arms!! But I have 6 more weeks, I *will* do all I can to reach that goal. (and then never do more than 25 a time ever again!!!

Doing the shopping order earlier, and found Sainsburys' have massively increased their won range of gluten free bits - have some ready made pizza, and lasagne (LASAGNE!!) coming to make this (busy, training and new kettlebell class and Sam out at meetings, and family do and Kai's birthday!!) week's food easier for me. Excitement.

37/27 ProPoints (yeh, We had seasalt chocolate, le yum)
2 litres
4.5 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment