Sunday, February 03, 2013

Curiouser and curiouser

Cake made to take to MILs made up most of my points today.

Still shocked at how good the mash cake tastes! Others seemed to enjoy it too, and it meant that Sam. Kai and I got to join in cake-eating without getting wheat-ed, and that we (excluding Kai) could stay on track.

MILa on a Sunday was always the trigger spot on a week for me before. her kitchen is stocked to the brim, there's always lots of really goodbad food there and at the end of the week just before weighing it's the last day I want to overeat on.

Coffee was my friend today, black coffee with some sweetener and then a stick of gum kept me from nibbling. I ate some skinless roast chicken breast with a mountain of 0 ProPointed vegetables and had a HUGE slab of lemon cake too.



Once home I studiously ignored the chocolate though my head was all switched on to hedonic hunger after a food-trigger day. Instead I did my dips -

Week 6 Day 1 Level 3 : Total Reps - 274
Sets - 55, 65, 45, 39, (70+)
performed +6 on last set - Total Reps - 280

I will manage to do the 150 by the end of the month. I'm soooo ready to complete this challenge!!!


32/27 ProPoints
2.25 litres
3 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment