Monday, February 18, 2013

Splenda is norty

I had hoped to shift all 8lbs this week. And woke feeling bloated, and confused. Still, 5lbs down is GOOD. Very good.

weekly miles - 26.1
previous weight - 178 BMI 30.6
current weight - 173 BMI 29.7
loss - 5lb
% loss - 2.8%

Got home and went to make myself a coffee, and realised by splenda was all gone. Then had that horrid moment of slow-motion thinking... All The Splenda. That I've ingested. And ASSUMED like an ASS was zero ProPoints because it's no calories. Erk.

STUPID, stoopid me. It's 75g carbs per 100g. No WONDER I feel rough. I've had around 55-60 extra ProPoints over the week. Which would usually see a gain of oh, what, 3lbs?!

So, losing 5lbs regardless is pretty bloody amazing..

Felt a lot relieved, and after grabbing a quick lunch I went to collect my new glasses (I can see!) and to see my friend Dee, who I literally bumped into a few weeks back after losing touch years ago. We worked together while I was at college, and she and her daughter were bridesmaids at my wedding. Last saw her in 2003, and she's since had identical twin boys. Was so good to sit and giggle and chat. She's also using weightwatchers to shift a bit of 'I'm mum to toddlers and I've quit smoking and cakes are my best friends' weight. Hoping to get together more often now we've reconnected.

Met my mum and sister up at the gym to work out together, which was quite fun. Decided to do my test crunches for the 200 situps program, and was amazed that I could do more than 20.

Cycle atw 15min lvl 5 - 8km
Xtrainer aerobic lvl 5 15 - 2km

Shoulder press 20kg 3x12
Fly  42.5kg 3x12
Leg press 70kg 3x12
Leg extension 45kg 3x12
Adductor 28kg 3x12 l6
Abductor 49kg 3x12
Pulldown 40kg 3x12

Dips 3x12
Plank 3x30s

Crunches 37



Got home and made up chilli for dinner, with leftovers to take for Sam and I for lunch tomorrow, on our woods walk. The kids made muffins, Seth made his himself, little sweetie. We've ordered the bits needed for his other two recipes too, excited to start really getting him cooking for himself.



27/27 ProPoints
2.25 litres
11.1 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment